The search for Unity development companies can begin with the following steps:
- Checking ratings on various platforms: Clutch, Goodfirms, ThinkMobile, Mobile App Daily, etc.
note that on such platforms, as a rule, the first positions in the lists are "sponsored
2. Select several companies from the list for further communication.
3. How open these companies are in the public domain, social networks. It is also good if the company has a direct office address.In the long term, the presence of such data means that the contractor values his reputation and is open.
We repeatedly receive clients within our walls for accelerated communication and client peace of mind.
4. Write a letter requesting these companies for initial communication. Request a portfolio or references.
5. Agree on a time for a call and discuss the necessary details. Typically, this will be accompanied by the signing of an NDA, an assessment of the work from the team and a determination of the cost of the work. It is ideal if the company has experience with similar projects like yours and has the opportunity to get a recommendation from a previous or current client.
Typically, having already passed these 5 points, the customer receives enough information to select a reliable contractor "according to his feelings". Also, after making several calls with different companies, you will also receive a cost guide. Who and for how much evaluates their work and whether this price corresponds to the portfolio, quality and experience.